Hello to our valued patients, families and friends, we hope you are all well. There is nothing we look forward to more than serving you again!
At this time, we are taking appointments for all visit types including cosmetic and procedures to begin on Tuesday, May 26th.
We will begin calling clients who had missed appointments and standing appointments. Then, we will open our phone lines to begin taking new appointments. All messages left on voicemail will be returned as soon as possible.
We have been busy preparing our space to comply with all COVID-19 wellness precautions. The steps we are taking to insure safety are as follows:
1. All staff, clientele and vendors will be temperature scanned prior to entering the suite.
2. All staff will be required to wear masks. Patients will be required to wear a mask and use hand sanitizer. If a patient does not have a mask, we will provide a mask and have sanitizer throughout the office.
3. We already have installed plexiglass dividers at the reception desks and will operate on a contactless-basis as best we can (this means for new patients, emailing you paperwork ahead of your visit to be completed prior to arrival. If your paperwork is not complete, we may need to reschedule your appointment.)
4. We will disinfect between appointments and stagger appointments 30min-60min apart.
5. We will set up a system where you will wait in your car until your appointment time. Please call the office at your appointment time to ensure you can come up to the suite (so that we can take your temperature at arrival.)
6. Our facility will be sanitized consistently throughout the day, in accordance with CDC guidelines.
You are all an extension of our Family. Please stay safe, practice social distancing, and be well. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Posted in: Latest News